Take your operations digital
Gather signatures remotely
Eliminate physical transactions in operations and empower operators to collect client signatures remotely without any human contact. InfraFly e-signature solution allows operators to gather signatures remotely via SMS from the safety of their vehicle.
Speed up invoicing
Cash flow is the blood that keeps the heart of the organisation pumping. Cash flow is one of the most critical components of success for a small or mid-sized business. Make sure cash inflows are in sync with outflows by invoicing faster & more frequently. With immediate access to digital timesheets your office team is able to close out contracts faster and bill customers sooner.
Dispatch from home
Reduce face-to-face conversation with operators by communicating all the important details - site location, time, job description, etc - to operators' phone via automatic SMS notification.
Viruses can live up to 24 hours on paper surfaces and timesheets change hands several times in processing. Hands are also one of the most common ways that the virus spreads from one person to the next. Digital timesheets, that are available in real-time and from any device, eliminate the need for physical contact.
Tips for employees and employers
- • Don’t go to work if you’re feeling sick.
- • Don’t shake hands when greeting others.
- • Stay at least 6 feet away from others on the worksite, if possible, including during meetings and training sessions.
- • Avoid contact with sick people.
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- • Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or do so into your elbow.
- • Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- • Plan for office staff to have the ability to work from home.
- • Provide soap and running water – and hand sanitizer, if possible – on all worksites to allow for frequent handwashing.
- • Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces on worksites and in offices, including handrails, doorknobs and portable toilets.
- • If a job involves working at a health care facility, provide workers with Infection Control Risk Assessment training.
Convert to digital workflow in less than an hour
Customer support guided roll out via video conference.